Accidents, by their very nature, are never planned. Unfortunately, that fact does not spare those involved from serious injuries. What it does do is often leave people without the resources they need to pay for the medical care and damages necessary to recover. When that accident, and the injuries it causes, is the result of someone else’s negligence, those who have suffered deserve compensation to help them recover physically and emotionally from their injuries.
That is why, if you or a loved one have suffered from the negligence of another, you should consider hiring a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX. Here at the Law Offices of David M. White, our attorney aggressively pursues the rights of those who have suffered injury because of the negligence of another in a variety of accidents, from medical malpractice to workplace injuries.
INJURY LAWSUIT FAQS
When is a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX, necessary?
In general, you should always consult a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX, when you or a loved one have suffered serious injuries in a car accident, potential medical malpractice, workplace incident, and so forth. This professional can help you determine whether or not you have a case or need an attorney to help you navigate it. However, there are a few instances when the assistance of an attorney is not necessary.
Situations that do not require an attorney:
- Living in a no-fault state. No-fault states do not allow you to sue except in extreme cases of severe injuries and expenses. In addition, you can usually only recover a certain amount of compensation that makes it difficult to benefit from the assistance of an attorney.
- Receiving the maximum insurance-allowed settlement amount. In these cases, hiring an attorney is unlikely to get you a higher compensation than that already provided by the insurance company.
Why should I hire a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX?
- Consider hiring an attorney if you need help defending yourself against insurance companies who are looking to save themselves money rather than provide you with a fair settlement.
- An attorney can also assist you if the person at fault, or their insurance company, refuses to pay you the compensation you deserve.
- Hire a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX, when you need an expert to evaluate your case and the compensation you deserve. They have the time and expertise needed to devote to your situation, time you may not always have yourself.
If I have started pursuing my case myself, can I still hire a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX?
- It is common for clients not to realize how much time and stress surround a personal injury case until they try to pursue it themselves while simultaneously healing from their injuries.
How big does my case need to be before an attorney will pursue it?
- Here at the Law Offices of David M. White, we handle cases of every size.
How quickly after my injury should I file a lawsuit?
- Texas has a statute of limitations for personal injury cases. As a result, filing as soon as possible after your injury is critical.
How much compensation can I recover?
- The amount of compensation you deserve will depend upon your particular situation. Potential areas of compensation include medical treatment, emotional suffering, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. You may even be able to win damages for a vehicle in the case of an auto accident.
Is the initial consultation with the Law Offices of David M. White expensive?
- Our personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX, provides free case evaluations. Please reach out to us at 325-206-2340.
CONTACT OUR SAN ANGELO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
At the Law Offices of David M. White, we are committed to pursuing every avenue of compensation for our clients. Accidents we will assist with include the following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Oil field accidents
- Medical malpractice
We are committed to aggressively pursuing your right to compensation after an injury suffered because of the negligence of another. We also defend clients who are fighting against unfair denials of insurance coverage, even if that means going to court.
Do not hesitate to reach out to the Law Offices of David M. White if you need a personal injury attorney from San Angelo, TX. Our initial consultation is free, and you own nothing until we win the case. Contact us online or at 325-206-2340.