GOT A DUI OR DWI IN OR NEAR ABILENE OR SAN ANGELO, TEXAS?
WE FIGHT DWI CASES THROUGHOUT WEST TEXAS
Attorney, David M. White loves defending DWI cases. Many attorneys accept DWI cases as a sideline. They will take your money and provide competent representation but they are probably not excited about defending your case because their focus is elsewhere. DWI defense is David White’s favorite practice area. He will do everything he can to get your case dismissed and if that is not possible, get you the absolute best deal there is.
DO NOT GIVE UP!
There is a common misconception that it is the end of the story for your DUI case if any of the following occurred:
- You submitted to a breath test;
- Were forced to provide a blood sample;
- You admitted to drinking; or
- Had your blood drawn after a warrant was issued.
This is not the end of the story! You are not automatically guilty because any of these things occurred. There is a much more in-depth analysis to your case. Do not give up!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- You only have 15 days to contest the suspension of your driver’s license.
- We appeal your DL suspension as part of our DUI representation at no additional charge.
- We can obtain a provisional license for you if your license is suspended.
Why Should I Use David M. White?
- He has handled hundreds of DWI cases many of which are much more serious than your alleged offense.
- He has an excellent staff that is helpful, responsive, and sympathetic to your situation.
- You will be able to reach him and speak directly about your case
- He will fight for you.
Please feel free to call us to discuss your case. Attorney David White will be happy to tell you exactly what he thinks about your case before you pay anything.
Stop wasting time asking “Who is the Best for DWI in Abilene, TX?” or “I got a DWI in San Angelo, who’s a good lawyer?” take action and contact the best – David M. White. Put his excellent reputation to work for you.
Contact our firm right now, here online. Or call toll free at 855-437-3311.
Or call locally at 325-400-5174. Our main office is located in Abilene, with ‘by appointment only’ branch offices in Big Spring and San Angelo. We offer evening and weekend appointments upon request.