GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE
Insurance premiums can be high, and you often pay them for years before needing them for something significant, such as a serious injury. Unfortunately, many insurance companies still fight legitimate claims. In these situations, you need the assistance of a lawyer in Abilene, TX, to help you win the compensation you deserve from the insurance company.
Personal Injury lawyer, David White, will fight for you and your family when you face unfair insurance practices. He can negotiate a fair settlement, enter into litigation, and pursue other options for getting you the treatment you deserve from the insurance company.
If you want to know more about how to deal with an unfair insurance company, or if you simply want questions answered about your claim, reach out to us online, or call 325.437.3311 today to talk to an experienced insurance dispute attorney in Abilene, TX.
BAD FAITH INSURANCE REPRESENTATION FROM OUR ATTORNEY IN ABILENE, TX
Did you know that denying legitimate claims in bad faith entitles you to damages in the state of Texas? Here at the Law Offices of David M. White, we make sure that any bad faith denials from insurance companies result in the maximum possible penalties. To that end, we:
- Examine both your insurance policies and accident reports to ensure the legitimacy of your claim
- Use the knowledge of experts in a range of fields (from mechanics to psychiatrists and medical professionals) in building our cases
- Hire professionals who can reconstruct the accident
- Pursue litigation when necessary
- Pursue cases only when it is in the best interests of our clients and do so efficiently in order to save you time and money. Our attorney in Abilene, TX, will make your best interests his priority.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR ABILENE ATTORNEY
If you suspect that your insurance company has denied you coverage unfairly or in bad faith, do not hesitate to reach out to our attorney in Abilene, TX, for a free consultation. Contact us online or at 325.437.3311. You can rest assured that you will pay no expenses until your case is settled in your favor, and our flexible appointment schedule makes it easier to meet with us to discuss your case.