Pursuing Your Right to Compensation
Insurance companies have the duty to act in good faith toward their customers. Unfortunately, many of them would rather find alternatives to paying legitimate claims. When you have paid high insurance premiums for years, you deserve to be treated fairly should you suffer an injury giving rise to a claim. If you or a loved one has been unfairly denied coverage, contacting a skilled insurance claim lawyer can help your case and answer your questions.
Personal Injury lawyer, David White, advocates for victims of personal injury and their families throughout west Texas. Whether you have been offered a low settlement or have a wrongfully denied insurance claim, we pursue all options — including litigation.
Hold your insurance company accountable. Contact our firm online, or call 325-437-3311 or toll free at 855-437-3311 today to schedule a no-cost consultation with our Abilene insurance dispute attorney.
Aggressive Texas Bad Faith Insurance Attorney
Any insurance company caught denying legitimate claims in bad faith is liable for damages in Texas. We pursue the full penalties for unfairly denied insurance claims. To that end, we:
- Thoroughly review policy agreements and accident reports to investigate the legitimacy of denied claims
- Collaborate with mechanical experts, medical professionals, rehabilitation specialists, psychiatrists and others to build compelling cases
- Hire accident re-constructionist if necessary to prove our clients’ right to compensation
- Aggressively pursue our clients’ interests in court
- We understand that our clients’ time and money are valuable. That is why we work efficiently to obtain maximum compensation for them. Our lawyer never pursues a case unless he believes it is in your best interests. We strive to provide the high quality representation you need at a price you can afford.
Contact our Abilene Insurance Claim Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you have been unfairly denied coverage by your insurance company, discuss your case with our knowledgeable San Angelo lawyer. Contact our office online, or call 325-437-3311 or toll free at 855-437-3311 to schedule a free initial consultation. We charge no attorney fees or other expenses unless we win your case. We offer evening and weekend appointments upon request.