Reasons SSA May Have Denied Your Claim Include:
- If it is possible that you could return to work in less than 12 months.
- If the medical documentation from your physicians are not seen as adequate due to lack of proper treatment options or variety of opinions. It is in your favor to seek second opinions.
- If your disability is not considered SEVERE by SSA regulations
- Your disability is the result of any type of substance abuse
- You can perform any other work and support yourself.
- You do not follow your physicians orders
- You go back to work while your application is still being processed.
- If this happens, you may then choose to appeal.