Traffic Ticket Lawyers Serving Junction, Kimble County, Texas.
Court’s Contact Information – Justice of the Peace Peggy Ragsdale:
To contact the Court directly, click here for the Kimble County Justice of the Peace Court’s web page. The Court is located at 501 Main St., Junction, Texas 76849.
Law Offices of David White:
Looking for a commercial drivers license ticket attorney in Junction, Texas? The CDL traffic ticket lawyers at our firm have handled hundreds of tickets in Junction and Kimble County. We represent commercial drivers (CDL) and regular drivers for all types of traffic tickets including, but not limited to, the following:
- Reckless Driving
- Driving While License Invalid (DWLI)
- Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility (No Insurance)
- Single Vehicle Accidents
- Open Container
- Possession of Alcohol in a Vehicle
- School/Construction Zone Citations
- Warrants and Past Due Tickets
- Overweight and Equipment Violations
Do not simply pay a citation for Driving While License Invalid (DWLI). Call our San Angelo criminal defense lawyer first. If you simply pay this type traffic citation, your Texas driver’s license could be suspended for up to two years and you could face surcharges and other penalties. We can help you prevent this.
Experienced San Angelo Defense Attorney
- We offer a money-back guarantee! We have handled tickets in Kimble County for years. We have strong working relationships with the courts and, because we have handled so many tickets in Junction, Texas, we know the system and what the results of your case will typically be. While we cannot guarantee a specific outcome, if we are unable to keep the points off your driving record we will refund the attorney’s fees you paid us. Note: court costs and other fines are NOT included in our attorney’s fees and the State will require some type of payment as part of any plea deal.
- You will not have to appear in Court. In almost all of the traffic ticket cases we handle in Kimble County, we are able to negotiate a deal without the client having to be present (i.e. you don’t have to drive back to Junction to resolve your case).
- We love handling traffic ticket cases and our friendly staff will be happy to help you!
Contact Our Office for a Free Consultation
Or send us an email by clicking here.