Abilene & San Angelo Criminal Defense Lawyer
Trusted Legal Counsel for Criminal Defendants
When you have been accused of a criminal offense, you want an attorney who will not simply enter a plea bargain. You deserve a partner who will fight for the best possible outcome, whether that means negotiating a favorable plea or pursuing your interests in court.
At the Law Offices of David M. White, our criminal defense attorney serves clients in Abilene and San Angelo. We treat every client with the respect and dignity they deserve, whatever their alleged offense. From traffic tickets to drug possession, we use our experience and legal skills to minimize the charges and penalties our clients face.
Our experienced attorney has defended a wide variety of criminal cases both in and out of the courtroom, including:
- Drunk driving
- Drug crimes
- Probation violations
- Traffic violations
- Domestic violence
- Theft crimes
- White-collar crimes
- Violent crimes charges
We also provide assistance with the expungement of criminal records and handle appeals for previous convictions. We thoroughly analyze all the evidence to ensure our clients’ rights were upheld and due process was followed.
Contact our San Angelo & Abilene criminal defense attorney today by calling (325) 221-4421 to schedule a consultation.
Do I Need a Criminal Lawyer for My Case?
If you have been charged with a crime, it would be in your best interest to seek representation by a criminal defense attorney.
A skilled lawyer may be able to resolve a case without going to trial. If a trial is required, you will want someone who is familiar with the intricacies of court proceedings on your side. It’s difficult for a person to completely and accurately represent their own case without the help of an experienced criminal defense lawyer in West Texas.
What are the benefits of hiring a criminal lawyer?
- Your lawyer is able to negotiate deals, such as reduced charges or reduced sentencing, with the prosecutors.
- Experienced criminal defense attorneys are able to point out legal rules that might be hidden within statutes that those representing themselves might overlook.
- A defense lawyer will be able to spend much more time on a case than the defendant – as it is our job. Often times the defendant is employed, which limits the available time and energy they have to devote to their case.
- Criminal defense attorneys are able to gather certain information and evidence from witnesses that a defendant could not. Witnesses are more likely to speak with an attorney than with the accused.
- A criminal defense attorney is able to fully understand the cost of pleading guilty for the defendant.
Contact Our Abilene & San Angelo Criminal Defense Attorney
When you are facing the criminal justice system in West Texas, hire a lawyer who will fight to protect your rights. Contact the Law Offices of David M. White online, or call (325) 221-4421 to schedule a consultation today. We accept all major credit cards and offer payment plans. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
Our firm offers free consultations. For prompt and professional legal service, contact us today.
We know the importance of your case and the impact it can have on your future. We are here to help.
Se Habla Español
Our dedicated staff is able to assist any Spanish-speaking clients who are in need of our services.
We are dedicated to obtaining superior results as well as providing top-notch customer service.