Abilene & San Angelo Personal Injury Lawyer
The Advocacy You Need After Being Injured
Nobody plans for an accident. When those accidents result in serious injuries, many people do not have the resources necessary to pay for expensive medical procedures, rehabilitation costs, and other expenses while they recover. If those accidents were caused by the negligent actions of others, you shouldn’t have to pay for the repercussions. We pursue every option to obtain compensation for medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation, and the pain and suffering our clients have endured.
We represent anyone who has suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Oil field accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Workplace accidents
We also prove representation for clients involved in insurance disputes.
At the Law Offices of David M. White, our Abilene and San Angelo personal injury attorney, represents the rights of injury victims and their families. Whether they have suffered in a motor vehicle accident, from workplace injuries, or other accidents, we use our legal skills and experience to handle their case.
Common Injury Lawsuit Questions
Do I need a personal injury attorney?
Though not all personal injury cases require an attorney, there are certain cases when hiring an experienced lawyer will be beneficial for you. If you’ve been injured from someone else’s negligence whether it be a car accident, medical malpractice, or any other type of accident, we strongly advise you to seek a compassionate Abilene and San Angelo personal injury attorney, to help you navigate your case.
You can handle your personal injury case without an attorney if:
- You live in a no-fault state. Unless you have sustained severe and high-cost injuries, you are not legally allowed to sue. No-fault claims have a limit to the amount of compensation you can recover, so hiring an attorney may not be worth it.
- You have already received the maximum settlement amount. If you have received compensation for the highest possible amount that an insurance policy will pay, hiring a lawyer in Abilene, TX to fight for a larger verdict will not be worth it.
What are the benefits of hiring our personal injury attorney?
- Our experienced personal injury/accident lawyer can defend you against big name insurance companies that don’t always have your best interests at heart.
- If the person at fault for your injuries refuses to pay the claim–or if their insurance company doesn’t pay the full claim–our personal injury attorney will seek the full compensation you deserve.
- Our attorney has the knowledge necessary to understand your case and know how much your claim truly deserves. We will spend the necessary time to analyze your injuries, and negotiate for an appropriate settlement.
- Our dedicated team has the time to spend on your case. We are able to fully evaluate the evidence in your case and look for any and all areas of compensation.
Can I hire a personal injury attorney after already taking steps independently?
- Yes! Oftentimes, our clients have already begun the claims process and quickly became overwhelmed by the stress surrounding the situation and the amount of money they are spending on medical bills.
How do I know if my case is big enough to consult an attorney?
- The Law Offices of David M. White handles cases big and small. From car accidents to workplace injuries to medical negligence, we are equipped to handle all cases–there is no case too small to file.
How soon should I file a lawsuit after my injury?
- You must file a lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires. This varies depending on the case. It’s best to file your claim immediately following an injury-causing accident.
What damages am I entitled to recover?
- This will greatly depend on the case itself. Compensation will cover the medical treatment for your injuries, lost wages, and general damages—including pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life. In the unfortunate event of a motor vehicle collision, you will be able to recover damages for your vehicle.
Our personal injury attorney in Abilene and San Angelo, offers free case evaluations. If you think that you have a potential claim, call our office at (325) 221-4421.
Our firm offers free consultations. For prompt and professional legal service, contact us today.
We know the importance of your case and the impact it can have on your future. We are here to help.
Se Habla Español
Our dedicated staff is able to assist any Spanish-speaking clients who are in need of our services.
We are dedicated to obtaining superior results as well as providing top-notch customer service.