Abilene & San Angelo Personal Injury Attorney
Representing Injury Victims in Taylor County
Nobody plans for an accident. When those accidents result in serious injuries, many people do not have the resources necessary to pay for expensive medical procedures, rehabilitation costs, and other expenses while they recover.
If those accidents were caused by the negligent actions of others, you shouldn’t have to pay for the repercussions. We pursue every option to obtain compensation for medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation, and the pain and suffering our clients have endured.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
We represent anyone who has suffered catastrophic injuries as a result of:
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Oil field accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Workplace accidents
We also provide representation for clients involved in insurance disputes. At the Law Offices of David M. White, our Abilene and San Angelo personal injury attorney represents the rights of injury victims and their families. Whether they have suffered in a motor vehicle accident, from workplace injuries, or other accidents, we use our legal skills and experience to handle their case.
What is the Statute of Limitations For Personal Injury Cases in Texas?
In the state of Texas, the statute of limitations on personal injury cases is two years from the date of injury. You must file a lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires, so it’s best to file your claim immediately following an injury-causing accident.
"They truly made the entire process so much less stressful."I could not be more happy with Mr. White and his office. They helped me immensely throughout the entire process of my DWI case. This was my first time ever dealing with the legal system and they definitely set the bar very high. I always had my questions answered and they truly made the entire process so much less stressful. I cannot thank them enough for everything.- Fernando
"There was no other law firm better equipped than David M. White's"Exceptional law firm! Making the wise decision in life is crucial when your life is in your hands. After doing my research thoroughly I knew that there was no other law firm better equipped than David M. White's to handle my case in hopes of exceeding, meeting, and beating general expectation. Have faith! All will be okay! David believes in what he does and works very hard to defend clientele no matter! David and his assistant Rosita are truly very nice, caring, and compassionate people!!- Christopher D.
"Several DWI cases dismissed for my family"I have used David White on a few occasions. I've had only great experiences with his firm. I have been in sticky situations around midnight once or twice. David was the first person called reassured everything would be alright. Surely it was he has had several DWI cases dismissed for my family and myself. I don't trust anyone except "The Hammer" when it comes to my legal defense.- Christian
"He was honest and open about all of the options"I had a personal civil case that I needed to have taken care of, I sought out Mr. White as my attorney. He was honest and open about all of the options that were at our disposal and made several suggestions as to what would be the best course of action and all of the possible outcomes with each option. He is also easily accessible, any time I had a question or requested an update, I would call in or e-mail and he would be available to let me know how everything was going and where in the case we were. He is highly knowledgeable and has a great grasp on any case that needs to be handled and I highly recommend using his services for any case that you may need to seek an attorney for.- Chris S.
Common Injury Lawsuit Questions
Do I need a personal injury attorney?
Though not all personal injury cases require an attorney, there are certain cases when hiring an experienced lawyer will be beneficial for you. If you’ve been injured from someone else’s negligence, whether it be a car accident, medical malpractice, or any other type of accident, we strongly advise you to seek a compassionate Abilene and San Angelo personal injury attorney to help you navigate your case.
You can handle your personal injury case without an attorney if:
- You live in a no-fault state. Unless you have sustained severe and high-cost injuries, you are not legally allowed to sue. No-fault claims have a limit to the amount of compensation you can recover, so hiring an attorney may not be worth it.
- You have already received the maximum settlement amount. If you have received compensation for the highest possible amount that an insurance policy will pay, hiring a lawyer in Abilene, TX, to fight for a larger verdict will not be worth it.
What are the benefits of hiring our personal injury attorney?
- Our experienced personal injury/accident lawyer can defend you against big-name insurance companies that don’t always have your best interests at heart.
- If the person at fault for your injuries refuses to pay the claim–or if their insurance company doesn’t pay the full claim–our personal injury attorney will seek the full compensation you deserve.
- Our attorney has the knowledge necessary to understand your case and know how much your claim truly deserves. We will spend the necessary time to analyze your injuries and negotiate for an appropriate settlement.
- Our dedicated team has the time to spend on your case. We are able to fully evaluate the evidence in your case and look for any and all areas of compensation.
Can I hire a personal injury attorney after already taking steps independently?
- Yes! Oftentimes, our clients have already begun the claims process and quickly become overwhelmed by the stress surrounding the situation and the amount of money they are spending on medical bills.
How do I know if my case is big enough to consult an attorney?
- The Law Offices of David M. White handles cases big and small. From car accidents to workplace injuries to medical negligence, we are equipped to handle all cases–there is no case too small to file.
What damages am I entitled to recover?
- This will greatly depend on the case itself. Compensation will cover the medical treatment for your injuries, lost wages, and general damages—including pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment of life. In the unfortunate event of a motor vehicle collision, you will be able to recover damages for your vehicle.
Contact Our Abilene & San Angelo Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or your loved ones have suffered an injury due to someone else's negligence in Abilene or San Angelo, the Law Offices of David M. White is here to help. Our injury lawyer understands the physical, emotional, and financial challenges that come with personal injury cases, and that's why we are dedicated to providing you with the support and guidance you need during this difficult time. Whether you were injured in a car accident, workplace incident, or any other type of accident, we have the knowledge and experience to fight for your rights and seek the compensation you deserve. Contact the Law Offices of David M. White today to schedule a free consultation and let our Abilene & San Angelo personal injury lawyer fight for your rights and fair compensation.
Contact the Law Offices of David M. White today to get started with our Abilene & San Angelo personal injury attorney.
Our firm offers free consultations. For prompt and professional legal service, contact us today.
We UnderstandWe know the importance of your case and the impact it can have on your future. We are here to help.
Se Habla EspañolOur dedicated staff is able to assist any Spanish-speaking clients who are in need of our services.
Client-CenteredWe are dedicated to obtaining superior results as well as providing top-notch customer service.